2014 Fall Fashion Trends
Posted: Sep 14 2014
I don't know about you all, but I still can't believe summer is over and winter is quickly approaching. Even though I love summer, warm weather, and the fashions that go along with it, this time of year I look forward to getting my hands on chunky knits, over-the-knee boots and everything else that makes fall fashion fun. Here are the top Fall fashion trends we are coveting here at Bella Wynn Boutique.
1. Chunky Printed Cardigans: Who said cardigans have to be basic. This fall/winter amp up your wardrobe with a printed chunky knit cardigan. Perfect over a tee and jeans or a dress.
Marled Tribal Print Knit Cardigan - $48.00
2. Fringe handbag: This adds a little flare to a basic outfit.
Stone Fringe Shoulder Bag - $66.00
3. The High-waisted Jean: Tuck in a blouse and make your legs look like a mile long.
High-Waisted Denim Jeggings - $36.00
4. The Tuxedo Jacket: This style looks best with a basic tee and pointy toe pumps.
5. Leggings: We love leggings! This season you can get them with zippers or in lots of great prints.
Aztec Print Leggings - $16.50
6. Lace: This fabric isn't just for summer. You can wear this year round by pairing it with jeans and a jacket or cardigan.
Ivory Crochet Lace 3/4 Sleeve Top - $54.00
7. Infinity Scarf: This is a style we hope never fades.
Burgundy Tri-Dimensional Knitted Infinity Scarf - $18.50
So put your summer styles away, and shop Bella Wynn Boutique for the above fall fashion trends. All styles pictured can be found on our website. Happy shopping!